Trina sniffled an fought to control herself. There was absolutely no way she was going to cry in front of him, but she already seemed to be so the only thing to do was appologise.
“I’m so sorry, I was trying not to cry, but I didn’t know what happened, if you were dead or alive so I drove straight here and then the receptionist and… and…” She coughed and sniffled, shaking with the effort not to completely loose all composure. A few seconds later she stood up quickly and turned away to wipe her tears so he would see her face. She was so embarrassed. “I’m sorry that will never happen again.” Trina almost actually hit herself for her stupidity, but she was already acting weird enough that would just be the icing on the cake. She suddenly realized she didn’t actually know what happened… she coughed and wiped her nose with a nearby tissue on the bedside stand. “So what happened exactly?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment