Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hmmm, why is that hurtful? When i first read that post it made me want to cry and i have no idea why. Do not call me a baby. I'm not childish, i'm not stupid and i'm usually not imature. I just choose to express myself differently than you and if i want to tell you about how i feel then i will. But whatever anyway reply to posty!

P.S. I've got a plan for all of us to go to Europe for a year before college. All of us being me, you, Ben (if were still dating) and possibly Tristan (cousin, is you don't remember) and also anyone else whos involved in our lives at the time. See the plan is this, we come up with a little show, Me and you acrobatics, Ben walking around getting money and Tristan doing his manly tristan thing and then we take it to atlanta or other large cities and then make enough money for plane tickets for all of us to go to europe and then we tour around by bus and see europe all the while make money to pay for the trip with our little act. That way we get to see europe get to know friends better and have fun playing around with this little act. I got the idea from Ellen, she was telling me about how her brothers did something similar. I think its a good idea, opinion? Besides your usual ambitions self "Jordan your such a baby thats never going to happen." Essentialy, but other than thinking its unrealistic what do you think?

No comments: