Thursday, November 1, 2007

but you are even creepier...

Sebastian knocked his head against the trash can. Guuuuuuh. He counted the ants on the ceiling above him. Then he began to watch the baggage conveyor a little more carefully.
Beep.
Seb looked down at his phone, his heart (or that something to the right of it), missed a beat (or something like that), and he flipped it open. He was being entirely silly, but he was excited. 1 New Text Message said his phone. He clicked "view," and after a second, her message appeared. Hey you, what's up? Oh, my god, i can't believe its you! where have you been, why haven't you called me or anything?! I thought you Died! Sebastian laughed. Well, she obviously didn't forget him, he thought, feeling warm. He stood up to patrol the conveyors. He couldn't really explain in one text, so he improvised.
Listen, he typed, i can't really explain in one text, so can I call you in about ten minutes? I'm on my way out of the airport in Atlanta, and I have to drive all the way home alone. He pushed "send" and the envelopes appeared, then vanished. Just as they did, he caught sight of his red suitcase on the belt, and pulled it off. Thank god he'd text'd Trina, else he'd have been stuck driving all the way back in silence.

No comments: